Kev Down Under

Kev's Adventures living in and traveling around Australia

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I'm a native New Yorker, living in Sydney, with manners taught in Texas (the accent only comes out when I've had a little bit to drink). I can say "I like ice cream" in several languages, but little else (although I'm learning "where is the Embassy" is also a good one to know.) I have a serious weakness for chocolate-chip cookies.

08 January 2009

Happy new year!

It's been awhile since I've posted, but wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. Below is a link to the photos taken at the party we threw. While it wasn't on the Upper West Side, we had an amazing view of the bridge, over which they do the annual fireworks.



Additional posts to (hopefully) follow soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home